Ski Event 6th Edition
Megève, the ski resort village in the Alps of southeastern France, invites students of all six ESCP Europe campuses to join the main event of the cold season, the ESCP Europe Ski Event 2017! This location offers downhill runs, snow parks and cross-country trails. The area features rustic-chic chalets, upmarket hotels and designer boutiques. Its pedestrian center has cobbled medieval streets.
Four days to discover and experience the French Alps, to seize the perfect conditions for various winter sports, to meet up with friends and colleagues, build new friendships and participate in outstanding events within a multicultural atmosphere. Next to recreational activities, participants will also be offered opportunities to take part in business and entrepreneurial in order to expand their network, especially since numerous representatives of sponsor companies and ESCP Europe alumni will attend the Ski Event. So the focus of the 4-day event will not solely be to have an incredible time but also to enforce team-building amongst students and give partner companies the chance to recruit within an informal context.
Thanks to the support of ESCP Europe Business School and the students-run Eventures association Ski Event turns SIX. Since its first edition organized in 2012 by a group of students from the Turin campus as a ski trip among friends, today the team has taken on a multicultural profile and attracts more than 200 international participants every year.
Our offer for this year includes:
• 3 Nights Accommodation (Sat 4th check-in, Tue 7th check-out).
• Welcome Aperitif
• 3 Special Dinners
• Ski passes for 2 days (Sunday and Monday) for those who ask for them
• Amazing Apres-ski on the slopes
• Theme Parties
• Networking and Entrepreneurial Events
• Daily activities for non-skiers
and MOREand MORE events to be unveiled…
There are three types of tickets, depending on whether you are an ESCP student or a guest/alumnus. The prices are the same as last years’:
• STUDENTS WITH ACCOMODATION: € 280.00 + 2% Bank commissions
• ALUMNUS WITH ACCOMODATION: €300.00 + 2% Bank commissions
• GUEST WITH ACCOMODATION: €320.00 + 2% Bank commissions
• 70% refund for cancellation within February 20th
• 30% refund for cancellation within February 24th
PLEASE NOTE: For special requests (i.e. participants staying 2 nights and others), do not hesitate to write us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.